Welcome to my blog and thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy B-day Pardner!

I Created this layout as a thank you to my BFF Abby's friend for "hooking" us with a big scrapbooking loot for little money.
Abby has posted a challenge on her blog to use everything you have, so here it is! (actually she posted to use every cart you have! not all at once either, haha). 
I used the Gypsy to design/cut the horse, the Cuttlebug to emboss the horse, the Pazzles to cut the cactus which is a Silhouette design, the Expression to cut the fence and the lettering.  The lettering was designed/welded on Design Studio. The cactus flowers were punched with a flower Fiskars punch inked and squashed a bit.  Yes, I used every machine I own (except the actual Silhouette SD machine to cut, but used the software.)  Oh, and I typed this on a stand-alone computer while I used Design Studio, Pazzles and Quickutz software on the laptop. lol 
...and managed to use 4 Cricut cartridges.





Ingredients:
Designs:
Fence - Cricut Pooh and Friends
Lettering - Cricut Pooh Font
Horse - Cricut Disney Happily Ever After
Mats - Cricut George and Basic Shapes
Cactus - Silhouette design cut on Pazzles (I prefer to cut on my Pazzles)
Cardstock:
Red - ANW - Cherry
Brown Fence - Paper Co - Espresso
Brown Horse/Shadow - Recollections
Background - Karen Foster
Dark Green - Provo Craft
Light Green - Core'dinations
Pink - ?
Tools:
Cricut Expression
Pazzles Inspiration
Silhouette SD
ProvoCraft Gypsy
Cuttlebug
Fiskars flower punch
Ink
Glue
Tape

1 comments:

Gladys said...

I had not seen this one.. It came out so cute LOVE IT you are GREAT I think you found your calling LOL

Post a Comment